Tuesday 05 November 2019, 19:30 - 22:00
Judge: Sheila Giles DPAGB AV-AFIAP
- 10 Print images and 10 Digital images to be entered from each club.
- No more than 3 images from any one club member in each section.
- Each image will be marked out of 20.
- The winning club will be the one with the highest cumulative total in both categories.
- A best print and best digital image will be awarded by the Judge.
- All prints must be mounted. The maximum mount size is 50 x 40 cm and the minimum visible print size is 28cm x 10cm. Prints with window mounts must have a backing board the same size as the front mount. The mount thickness must not exceed 4mm.
- All prints must have a print number, title and author’s name on the back of the print.
- A digital version of the prints must be supplied using the same format rules as for digital image entries (see below).
- Digital images must be in JPEG format, ideally with a maximum width of 1600 pixels, a maximum height of 1200 pixels (but we can adjust for 1400x1050). To ensure accurate rendering please use sRGB colour space. Images that do not fill the 1600 x 1200 pixels space do not need to be extended with a background colour.
- Filename nomenclature convention required will follow along with submission dates. However, I am hoping to enable a remote on-line entry system. If all else fails I’ll use WeTransfer or Drop-box. Submission deadline will be October 25th
Location St George's Parish Rooms, Buxton Road, Stockport SK2 6NX